Compare Würth vs SICPA BETASee how working at Würth vs. SICPA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Würth vs. SICPA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SICPA scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "De trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at Würth.
- "Ambiente de trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at SICPA.
- SICPA had 12 more reviews than Würth that mentioned "Plano de carreira" as a Con.
I have been working at SICPA for less than a year
• Objective oriented • fast learning environment - hands on learning from day one • flexible and stress-free • employee growth and development opportunities • talented, dynamic and diverse... colleagues to learn from • cutting-edge technologies
No cons for me during these 6 months