Compare Vaughan Systems vs ALISON BETASee how working at Vaughan Systems vs. ALISON compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vaughan Systems vs. ALISON. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vaughan Systems scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
- ALISON scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Spain" was the most mentioned Pro at Vaughan Systems.
- "Madrid" was the most mentioned Con at Vaughan Systems.
I worked at Vaughan Systems full-time
You are given great resources to use. Great team environment. Great opportunity to advance through company. Salary better than a lot of other English Language Schools
Pressure to constantly obtain high customer evaluation marks weekly. Strict about using Vaughan Method. Training is very intense but very relevant.
I have been working at ALISON full-time for more than a year
Great Company - talented, hard-working and dedicated people from top to bottom - (not that there is much of a hierarchy here) - a nicer bunch of professionals would be hard to find. Company is... growing with a strong vision and product pipeline for the future. Opportunity to grow - lots going on - new technologies being used all the time and good people to learn from.
Being single and from abroad, I'd like the company to be grow beyond the 40 or so staff it currently simply to improve my social life! Otherwise, this is somewhere I hope to stay long term.
Advice to Management
We have a great team - please keep that standard high and only hire the best!