Compare Urban Outfitters vs Free People BETASee how working at Urban Outfitters vs. Free People compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Urban Outfitters vs. Free People. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Urban Outfitters scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Free People scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Urban Outfitters had 242 more reviews than Free People that mentioned "Great discount" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Urban Outfitters.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Free People.
I worked at Urban Outfitters part-time
Great people to work with and a really friendly environment. Management was always very nice.
Monthly pay for college students is very hard.
Advice to Management
More frequent pay for sales teams
I have been working at Free People full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing inspiration, good discount, can provide really great opportunities as long as there is room for movement.
Can be difficult to get to home office—very competitive