Compare University of San Diego vs University College Cork BETASee how working at University of San Diego vs. University College Cork compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of San Diego vs. University College Cork. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of San Diego scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- University College Cork scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Beautiful campus" was the most mentioned Pro at University of San Diego.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at University College Cork.
- University of San Diego had 7 more reviews than University College Cork that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at University College Cork for more than a year
Possibilities to negotiate your salary even as a early career researcher Healthy working environment Amazing campus Great management
Short-terms contracts Last minute contracts signatures