Compare University of British Columbia vs Aequilibrium BETASee how working at University of British Columbia vs. Aequilibrium compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of British Columbia vs. Aequilibrium. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of British Columbia scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Aequilibrium scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Beautiful campus" was the most mentioned Pro at University of British Columbia.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at University of British Columbia.
I worked at University of British Columbia full-time
Great Benefits Very Stable Position Leading University Excellent working environment
Slow movement in terms of getting projects completed.
I have been working at Aequilibrium full-time for more than a year
Collaborative team Chance to work with some of the best technical minds in the business Join a team with a high percentage of first time Canadians, everyone is super friendly Free lunches!
Office space is a little dreary - could use some character!
Advice to Management
Despite COVID and having to work remotely we need to encourage more group activities and opportunities for people to let their hair down