Compare UnitedHealth Group vs Atento BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Atento compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Atento. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Atento scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Ambiente de trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at Atento.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Falta de" was the most mentioned Con at Atento.
I worked at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than a year
Compassion driven corporate culture, excellent pay and benefits, management that focuses on positive reinforcement and training, wonderful co-workers, fulfilling work with measurable daily... achievements.
Constant change, sometimes without proper notification, lack of job security (employment determined by the state's political climate)