Compare United Internet vs Westwing Home and Living BETASee how working at United Internet vs. Westwing Home and Living compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Internet vs. Westwing Home and Living. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Internet scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Westwing Home and Living scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Westwing Home and Living.
- "De trabalho" was the most mentioned Con at Westwing Home and Living.
I have been working at United Internet part-time for more than 3 years
No former experience needed and very flexible working hours excellent for starting a career
very unclear focus of the management and no clear direction
I worked at Westwing Home and Living full-time for more than a year
International team means you can meet some very interesting people. Easily located offices Free coffee - you'll need it for the daily long hours of unpaid overtime Young feel to the workplace
High turnover that management seems blind to Very Long and unpredictable hours with some weekend work sometimes Bad pay No perks Repetitive work Badly managed A waste of time
Advice to Management
Pay better A few perks Manage better so your workers aren't working crazy hours and stressed