Compare United Airlines vs Virgin America BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Virgin America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Virgin America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Virgin America scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- United Airlines had 414 more reviews than Virgin America that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- United Airlines had 267 more reviews than Virgin America that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Virgin America.
I have been working at United Airlines
Amazing experience to meet and interact with corporate executives. Being an intern gives you plenty of opportunities to travel for business and fun.
Corporate working environment with thousands of co-workers