Compare United Airlines vs US Airways BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. US Airways compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. US Airways. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- US Airways scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- United Airlines had 363 more reviews than US Airways that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- United Airlines had 248 more reviews than US Airways that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Con at US Airways.
I have been working at United Airlines
Amazing experience to meet and interact with corporate executives. Being an intern gives you plenty of opportunities to travel for business and fun.
Corporate working environment with thousands of co-workers