Compare United Airlines vs Spirit Airlines BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Spirit Airlines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Spirit Airlines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Spirit Airlines scored higher in 4 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- United Airlines had 424 more reviews than Spirit Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- United Airlines had 272 more reviews than Spirit Airlines that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Airline" was the most mentioned Con at Spirit Airlines.
I have been working at United Airlines
Amazing experience to meet and interact with corporate executives. Being an intern gives you plenty of opportunities to travel for business and fun.
Corporate working environment with thousands of co-workers