Compare United Airlines vs Reynolds American BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Reynolds American compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Reynolds American. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Reynolds American scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at United Airlines.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Reynolds American.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Reynolds American.
I have been working at United Airlines
Amazing experience to meet and interact with corporate executives. Being an intern gives you plenty of opportunities to travel for business and fun.
Corporate working environment with thousands of co-workers