Compare United Airlines vs Productive Edge BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Productive Edge compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Productive Edge. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Productive Edge scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at United Airlines.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Productive Edge.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Office space" was the most mentioned Con at Productive Edge.
I have been working at United Airlines
Amazing experience to meet and interact with corporate executives. Being an intern gives you plenty of opportunities to travel for business and fun.
Corporate working environment with thousands of co-workers
I worked at Productive Edge full-time for more than a year
Great, collaborative team. You can learn a ton of working on divergent projects for various clients. Clients are also good and approachable. Leadership at Productive Edge is down to earth and their... doors are always open for all employees.
Office space can be better, but besides that I can't think of anything else.
Advice to Management
Keep doing great things. You are amazing.