Compare United Airlines vs Groupon BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Groupon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Groupon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Groupon scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at United Airlines.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Groupon.
- Groupon had 15 more reviews than United Airlines that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at United Airlines
Amazing experience to meet and interact with corporate executives. Being an intern gives you plenty of opportunities to travel for business and fun.
Corporate working environment with thousands of co-workers