Compare United Airlines vs Air India BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Air India compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Air India. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Air India scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at United Airlines.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Air India.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Airlines" was the most mentioned Con at Air India.
I have been working at United Airlines
Amazing experience to meet and interact with corporate executives. Being an intern gives you plenty of opportunities to travel for business and fun.
Corporate working environment with thousands of co-workers