Compare United Airlines vs Aer Lingus BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Aer Lingus compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Aer Lingus. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Aer Lingus scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- United Airlines had 292 more reviews than Aer Lingus that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Rosters" was the most mentioned Con at Aer Lingus.
I have been working at United Airlines
Amazing experience to meet and interact with corporate executives. Being an intern gives you plenty of opportunities to travel for business and fun.
Corporate working environment with thousands of co-workers