Compare Uber vs Twitch BETASee how working at Uber vs. Twitch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Uber vs. Twitch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Uber scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Great perks" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitch.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Twitch.
I worked at Twitch full-time for more than a year
Great internal tooling, great culture, everyday is fun, tons of learning opportunities
Very slow and resistant to change. Some of those in power act like straight up frat bro’s. People talk trash behind each others backs
Advice to Management
Stop over indexing on metrics and status reports your subordinates just manipulate to deceive you, push the Ray Dalio principles, there is too much immaturity.