Compare UPS vs Amazon BETASee how working at UPS vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 2,026 more reviews than UPS that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Amazon part-time for more than a year
Very nice place to work, people are very helpful and friendly. Learnt a lot and gained great exp. It was very good exp, no bad words for company.
I started full time but after 6 months my contract changed to part time and there was no to much overtimes hours, that was only reason why I had to leave. There is no cons except hours.