Compare UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) vs Workday BETASee how working at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) vs. Workday compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) vs. Workday. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Workday scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) had 286 more reviews than Workday that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Kronos" was the most mentioned Con at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group).
- "Workday" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
I have been working at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) full-time for more than 3 years
UKG walks-the-walk about taking care of employees. It's NOT just lip-service. The benefits are top in the industry - fully paid healthcare/dental/vision for the entire family (that's 0 out of pocket... for a family), 45% company 401k match, cash bonus & RSU bonuses possible depending on performance, along with so many resources for growth & mental health. All the way up the leadership ladder, they truly care about employees & their mental health.
With the merger of 2 companies, stability can feel iffy with so many re-orgs. Some teams are affected more than others, and the support for members on those teams could be better. However, for those... that
Advice to Management
Overall you're doing great. But understand that some teams face more uncertainty that others through the re-orgs happening due to the merger. Often this means those teams lose talent