Compare Twitter vs Uber BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Uber full-time for more than a year
An inclusive company, some opportunity to grow, and if you are lucky, it could be a great place to launch your career.
Have to be able to adapt and reinvent yourself at the drop of a dime. Your role might change depending on business needs more than once.