Compare Twitter vs NextRoll BETASee how working at Twitter vs. NextRoll compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. NextRoll. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NextRoll scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Twitter had 64 more reviews than NextRoll that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
- "401k match" was the most mentioned Con at NextRoll.
I worked at NextRoll full-time for more than 3 years
I worked in AdRoll for almost 3 years and I enjoyed every single day. AdRoll is a great place for those who want to jumpstart their career and grow quick, opportunities are there for everyone and... it's easy to get involve in projects if you want. Best team and office, makes you feel like going to work every day. There is a very healthy relationship between all members of the staff, you don't see this in many companies.
As every company of this size there is things to improve, mostly last minute changes and product decisions, but always within what is normal or expected.
Advice to Management
Keep hiring good talent and don't let them go!