Compare Twitter vs Dropbox BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Dropbox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Dropbox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Dropbox scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Twitter had 58 more reviews than Dropbox that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
- "Dropbox" was the most mentioned Con at Dropbox.
I have been working at Dropbox full-time for more than 5 years
* A company that truly cares about their staff * Dropbox always looks for ways to make things easier for employees - for example a company day off every month * The future of work is here and... Dropbox is championing this in how we have shifted to Virtual First working. It has created much more balance for me with a small family, we are learning as we go but you can really see the efforts the company makes to make sure we as staff are ok!!
I really can't think of any, all challenges encounter we face as a team!
Advice to Management
Keep doing a great job!!