Compare Tripadvisor vs Lebara BETASee how working at Tripadvisor vs. Lebara compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tripadvisor vs. Lebara. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tripadvisor scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Lebara scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Tripadvisor.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Lebara.
- Tripadvisor had 11 more reviews than Lebara that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I have been working at Tripadvisor full-time for more than a year
- Fantastic Team: Truly rare to find a sales environment that does not cultivate or encourage brash /arrogant behavior. -Competitive Perks: Healthcare, Dental, Paid Lunch,... etc -Leadership/Management: Highly skilled leaders with a passion for the job and a desire to genuinely listen, interact and assist. (Inspiring and down to-earth director of sales)
-Progression: Whilst their is examples of sales reps moving to new roles/divisions, the opportunity within Dublin can feel limited. -Global v Dublin Office: The Dublin is primary a sales... organisation and it is easy to feel isolated from the rest of the company. -Change: Change is commonplace within any successful company, I do feel that management can ensure a smoother transition and improve communications concerning changes in comp plans, teams, products etc. -No opportunity to work from home
Advice to Management
Autonomy: The level of autonomy offered to sales reps varies (Team/manager dependent)and has been constantly evolving as the office has grown in size. Whilst I understand a general structure... relating to KPI and workflows is needed, I feel that any sales organisation that wants to differentiate from others and truly disrupt the market, should always ensure that reps have the autonomy to approach work in various ways/styles. I would also recommend that management re-visits their communication with reps regarding KPIs. (Genuinely hardworking reps should not have weekly pressure about the number of dials and opportunities created, rather tailor the KPIs to each of the reps and allow for flexibility that accounts for various markets, selling styles, target audience) Finally, please retain your open door policy and brilliant work relating to office culture!
I worked at Lebara
really great, great people, and learning opportunity
nothing really to say about other than positive things