Compare Texas Instruments vs Intel Corporation BETASee how working at Texas Instruments vs. Intel Corporation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Texas Instruments vs. Intel Corporation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Texas Instruments scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Intel Corporation scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Texas Instruments.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Intel Corporation.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Instruments.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Intel Corporation.
I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time for more than 10 years
Profit sharing is not guaranteed but can be as high as 20%.
Manufacturing can be relentless. It’s a 24/7/365 operation and you can get burnt out.
Advice to Management
They a offer decent time off policy and have really incentivized its use. But I think they should hire more people so current staff are not over worked.