Compare TMP Worldwide UK vs TMP Worldwide BETASee how working at TMP Worldwide UK vs. TMP Worldwide compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TMP Worldwide UK vs. TMP Worldwide. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TMP Worldwide UK scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- TMP Worldwide scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- TMP Worldwide had 16 more reviews than TMP Worldwide UK that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Pay reviews" was the most mentioned Con at TMP Worldwide UK.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at TMP Worldwide.
I worked at TMP Worldwide UK full-time for more than 3 years
. Great work team and friendly environment. . An environment which encourages learning of new skills. . Mental Health positive environment . Team social outings. . Flexible/remote working. .... Free parking booking system. . Fantastic central Bristol location. . Christmas period break. . Employee benefits points system
. Lack of progression opportunities . Lack of workload would sometimes last a while, making the role very unproductive. . Recurring communication difficulties with the London branch causing riffs... between teams and affecting workload. . Low salaries and salaries based on individual, so discrepancies may occur with someone working the same role as you. . Any talk with management of future progression/salary increase was always met with, "I'm not sure where the company will be in a couple years, so couldn't say", which didn't make me feel very secure in my role and confident with the company.
Advice to Management
I worked at TMP Worldwide full-time for more than a year
It is a great place to start your career, I could learn a ton of platforms. The co-workers are super helpful even tho when we managed different clients, everyone was willing to help.
Poor management and salaries are low.