Compare TD vs Rogers Communications BETASee how working at TD vs. Rogers Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD vs. Rogers Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at TD.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- TD had 222 more reviews than Rogers Communications that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- TD had 259 more reviews than Rogers Communications that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at TD full-time
The company sponsored my ACCA. In the years I worked there my salary increased and I was promoted.
The office I worked in was small and the job was becoming a bit dull towards the end. I was made redundant as they closed the office in the end but I got a great package
Advice to Management
HE was in London and I had no direct contact with them. Maybe they should be more present