Compare TD vs Bank of America BETASee how working at TD vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Bank of America scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at TD.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- Bank of America had 265 more reviews than TD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at TD full-time
The company sponsored my ACCA. In the years I worked there my salary increased and I was promoted.
The office I worked in was small and the job was becoming a bit dull towards the end. I was made redundant as they closed the office in the end but I got a great package
Advice to Management
HE was in London and I had no direct contact with them. Maybe they should be more present