Compare Superdry vs Emma BETASee how working at Superdry vs. Emma compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Superdry vs. Emma. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Superdry scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Emma scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Superdry.
- "Steep learning curve" was the most mentioned Pro at Emma.
- "Lack of communication" was the most mentioned Con at Superdry.
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Con at Emma.
I have been working at Emma full-time for less than a year
Good working atmosphere, motivated and proacted teams, you get responsibilities from day one even as an intern
As any startup, sometimes things/processes are not organized enough, but that is part of the challenge ;)
Advice to Management
Keep up the good job with the onboarding system!