Compare State Street vs State Street Global Advisors BETASee how working at State Street vs. State Street Global Advisors compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at State Street vs. State Street Global Advisors. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- State Street scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- State Street Global Advisors scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at State Street.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at State Street Global Advisors.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at State Street.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at State Street Global Advisors.
I have been working at State Street Global Advisors for less than a year
- Good work/life balance - Excellent training and opportunities - Very efficient and professional - Great communication between senior management and staff
Staff culture could be developed a bit more but I believe there are initiatives in place to improve on this.