Compare State Street vs Goldman Sachs BETASee how working at State Street vs. Goldman Sachs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at State Street vs. Goldman Sachs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- State Street scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Goldman Sachs had 141 more reviews than State Street that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at State Street.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
I have been working at State Street full-time for more than 3 years
Very good job experience i am working from 4 years. Work life balance is good
Nothing as of now found, freshers should be given priority to improve their skills
Advice to Management
I have been working at Goldman Sachs full-time for more than a year
Learn a lot in a short amount of time. Given a lot of responsibility and autonomy after summitting initial (Steep) learning curve. The people are fantastic, best I've ever worked with.
Hours can be long, be sure to set boundaries Pay is okay