Compare State Farm vs USAA BETASee how working at State Farm vs. USAA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at State Farm vs. USAA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- USAA scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- USAA had 8 more reviews than State Farm that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- State Farm had 223 more reviews than USAA that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at State Farm.
- "Call center" was the most mentioned Con at USAA.
I worked at USAA full-time for more than 10 years
Stable company that handles recessions well.
IT leadership turnover has led to inconsistent strategies and more of a selfish culture.
Advice to Management
Senior IT leaders need to align on the goals for the company.