Compare Southwest Airlines vs Nestlé Purina U.S. BETASee how working at Southwest Airlines vs. Nestlé Purina U.S. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Southwest Airlines vs. Nestlé Purina U.S.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Southwest Airlines scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Southwest Airlines.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nestlé Purina U.S..
- "Mandatory overtime" was the most mentioned Con at Southwest Airlines.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Nestlé Purina U.S..
I have been working at Nestlé Purina U.S. full-time for more than a year
The move to Purina was one of the best career decisions I've ever made. I feel so extremely supported and valued in my role, on my team, and within the larger organization. Our brands and projects... are so much fun and the work is truly inspiring. I am constantly impressed with the diversity, talent, and passion we have here at Purina. If you're an animal lover and want to be at the forefront of Pet Care globally, this is the place to look. I am so proud to work for Purina.
Like many larger companies, process can sometimes feel a bit slow or clunky but I see improvements here every day.
Advice to Management
I wish we were not as hesitant to bring in younger talent. While it sometimes feels daunting to mentor and train someone for a role, with it you will gain diversity in thinking, fresh energy, and... allow leadership opportunities for other team members.