Compare Shutterstock vs Seamless BETASee how working at Shutterstock vs. Seamless compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Shutterstock vs. Seamless. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Shutterstock scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Seamless scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Shutterstock.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Shutterstock.
I have been working at Shutterstock full-time for more than a year
- great people, great team - office is the Empire State Building - Lunches - Fair compensation
- old company with dusty old bones. It can cause headaches, but fresh new leadership is changing that (well done L team). I’ve seen a huge improvement in open minds, risk taking, and strategic... thinking, as well as new hires with technology and marketing backgrounds.
Advice to Management
Keep being open minded, taking risks, and making good new hires. Stan, Peter and all of the L team has done a great job righting the ship. I look forward to seeing them continue to execute on our new... course.