Compare ServiceSource vs Airbnb BETASee how working at ServiceSource vs. Airbnb compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ServiceSource vs. Airbnb. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Airbnb scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at ServiceSource.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Airbnb.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at ServiceSource.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Airbnb.
I have been working at ServiceSource full-time for more than a year
Culture of success and getting results - fast paced and dynamic and you’ll learn loads - if you’re prepared to do so. They Recognize talent and look to promote where possible, but there are only so... many manager roles. Great buzz especially on Fridays / Happy hour.
not enough Parking, but so close to the Luas green line.
Advice to Management
Keep engaging, keep communicating- there’s a strong culture of success and ownership
I worked at Airbnb full-time for more than a year
- Amazing company to work with - Amazing colleagues find along the way that are very talented, you. actually make friends along your journey - Stunning culture and care of the Airbnb community -... Very relaxed environment - Managers always willing to help you - Very good perks (health + dental insurance, bonus, voucher, food) I will be forever grateful for this experience
Not many, very fast changing environment and you need to adapt to it.