Compare Salesforce vs Workday BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Workday compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Workday. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Salesforce had 430 more reviews than Workday that mentioned "Great culture" as a Pro.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Workday" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
I have been working at Workday full-time
Culture is not a tick in the box but the owners actually believe the company has no reason to exist with the core values of the company. The technology is extremely strong. The market is the actual... core business of our customers, hence you are very relevant to these customers.
The operational processes are a bit lagging the company growth, but that is being worked on.
Advice to Management
Never lose your focus on people first..please :)