Compare SAP vs Zalando BETASee how working at SAP vs. Zalando compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Zalando. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Zalando.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Gehalt" was the most mentioned Con at Zalando.
I worked at SAP full-time for more than 5 years
Large Company with a wide product range and global reach in everything.
Despite attempts to break down the silos, your career might or might not take off, depending on the location and position you are in.
Advice to Management
Build a team that is dedicated to manage company mergers/acquisition. Teams like this could document how a business was running before the merger and could help analys how to integrate this with the... overall SAP strategy.
I have been working at Zalando full-time for more than 3 years
The developer infrastructure at Zalando is the best I have ever worked with. The CI/CD platform in particular makes it easy to build and deploy applications to Kubernetes clusters running on AWS.... There is little to no red tape, and teams are (within guidelines) permitted to choose the technology they deem most appropriate for the task at hand. The work life balance is great and I have never been pressured to work out of hours or weekends in my time here. They provide way more than average holiday days, and are flexible with both working hours and locations. I highly recommend Zalando as a place to work, have fun, and learn lots from extremely talented colleagues.
The organisational structure is regularly influx, and priorities can shift and change with little notice.