Compare SAP vs Workday BETASee how working at SAP vs. Workday compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Workday. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Workday scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years
Great place to work, flexible hours, encouraging, always reward initiative, and great benefits. Strong social clubs with lots of welcoming people.
There can be busy days, but these are well rewarded and leads make sure to match these with some downtime
Advice to Management
Keep up the clear direction
I have been working at Workday full-time for more than 3 years
The handling of Covid-19 was incredible. Everyone feels like they are fully supported and secure. The continuation of the business has been very impressive and have done well to keep the unique... culture.
For a global organisation it is still very US-centric