Compare SAP vs VMware BETASee how working at SAP vs. VMware compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. VMware. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years
Great place to work, flexible hours, encouraging, always reward initiative, and great benefits. Strong social clubs with lots of welcoming people.
There can be busy days, but these are well rewarded and leads make sure to match these with some downtime
Advice to Management
Keep up the clear direction
I worked at VMware full-time
Encourage and support personal development, excellent corprate and social responsibility. Great culture and atmosphere in the office. Considerate of work life balance.
Organisational structure (some not all) are too siloed which can impact communicatoins across functions.