Compare SAP vs Salesforce BETASee how working at SAP vs. Salesforce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Salesforce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Salesforce scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- SAP had 95 more reviews than Salesforce that mentioned "Big company" as a Con.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years
Great place to work, flexible hours, encouraging, always reward initiative, and great benefits. Strong social clubs with lots of welcoming people.
There can be busy days, but these are well rewarded and leads make sure to match these with some downtime
Advice to Management
Keep up the clear direction