Compare Royal Bank of Scotland International vs RBS Group BETASee how working at Royal Bank of Scotland International vs. RBS Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Royal Bank of Scotland International vs. RBS Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Royal Bank of Scotland International scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- RBS Group scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Bank of Scotland International.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Royal Bank of Scotland International.
I worked at Royal Bank of Scotland International
Supportive atmosphere, professional culture, friendly people
There are office politics wherever you work
I worked at RBS Group full-time for more than 5 years
Good pay, and opportunities in larger city centres with multiple departments
Awful culture in large portion of middle management, very cutthroat, sack and hire culture rather than train and improve
Advice to Management
Think less about your bonuses and more about your employees, help them and they will push everything forward