Compare Rogers Communications vs TELUS BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. TELUS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. TELUS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- TELUS scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at TELUS.
- TELUS had 29 more reviews than Rogers Communications that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at TELUS full-time for more than a year
Nothing so far, since they bought Voxpro is only getting worse
-They bought Voxpro and since that, this is only getting worse than before. For example:They took away our Christmas bonus (250 euros). -We don´t have any benefits at all, no sick days, no health... care... -So Voxpro/Telus has opened 3 different offices in the last 2 years and has no money to give us the Xmas bonus, health insurance, sick days and so on... -We are continuously being watched (time that you take to go to the bathroom and so on). This isn´t human at all. -We were promised a bonus (400 euros) for doing our productivity and 2 days before pay day, they told us that they didn´t have money to pay us. -On that same day, all the big management had a party outside where they announced the fantastic "lake" that they are going to build outside
Advice to Management
-If you don´t change, half of your people will leave you within months -Promote intelligent people who deserve it and not your family or friends