Compare Rogers Communications vs Long View Systems BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Long View Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Long View Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Long View Systems scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Rogers Communications had 222 more reviews than Long View Systems that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Rogers Communications had 98 more reviews than Long View Systems that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Long View Systems full-time
Long View's a good place to work. There is room to advance your career if you work hard and help with company goals.
We work with technology, so it requires after-hours and weekend work that isn't my favorite.
Advice to Management
Let's do this!