Compare Rogers Communications vs Info-Tech Research Group BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Info-Tech Research Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Info-Tech Research Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Info-Tech Research Group scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Info-Tech Research Group.
- Rogers Communications had 109 more reviews than Info-Tech Research Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Info-Tech Research Group full-time
Having had several interviews for various different positions, I would say the interviewing process is, for the most part, great. The interviewers I've had were all very friendly and have an... excellent process to ensure you will be the right fit for the job.
Not all interviewers are the same and some are less inclined to challenge you, and come off as "judgy" to certain personal attributes. This is only the minority, though.