Compare Rogers Communications vs Canadian Blood Services BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Canadian Blood Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Canadian Blood Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Rogers Communications had 217 more reviews than Canadian Blood Services that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rogers Communications.
- "Donors" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Blood Services.
I have been working at Canadian Blood Services full-time for more than a year
Progressive, Engaging, Meaningful work! I would highly recommend CBS as an employer of choice.
Some of the salaries are below market value.
Advice to Management
Management is wonderful, supportive and great at communicating important issues and information.