Compare Robert Bosch vs Daimler BETASee how working at Robert Bosch vs. Daimler compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Bosch vs. Daimler. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Bosch scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Daimler scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Bosch.
- "Gutes gehalt" was the most mentioned Pro at Daimler.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Bosch.
- "Aufgaben" was the most mentioned Con at Daimler.
I worked at Daimler
Amazing products, my department worked directly with the corporate board to implement very forward-looking projects. Working in the central in Stuttgart is interesting, as decisions are taken here.... Work-life balance is very good, still people work hard to achieve their goals.
Politics are really strong. Didn't see a strong company culture as in other companies. Seemed to be difficult to get a full time position, as they hire a lot of third party companies.
Advice to Management
Try to reduce the amount of overhead due to politics. Reduce expected formality to make it a more fun place to work at.