Compare Riot Games vs Twitch BETASee how working at Riot Games vs. Twitch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Riot Games vs. Twitch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Riot Games scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Twitch scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Gamers" was the most mentioned Pro at Riot Games.
- "Great perks" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitch.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Riot Games.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Twitch.
I worked at Riot Games full-time for more than 3 years
- Visionary leadership. - Clear company values. - A common language among all employees - An "right at home" feel in any company office. - You are a trusted member of the organization right from... the start. - Lived feedback culture. - Great set of company perks. - Friendly and energetic office atmosphere.
- Hiring generals can lead to long winded meetings - Salary not combative in Dublin - High cost of living in Dublin - Stakeholder feedback on higher levels putting projects on hold which had been... in production for a long time, therefore fostering a risk averse perception in employees.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing.
I worked at Twitch full-time for more than a year
Great internal tooling, great culture, everyday is fun, tons of learning opportunities
Very slow and resistant to change. Some of those in power act like straight up frat bro’s. People talk trash behind each others backs
Advice to Management
Stop over indexing on metrics and status reports your subordinates just manipulate to deceive you, push the Ray Dalio principles, there is too much immaturity.