Compare RBC vs TD BETASee how working at RBC vs. TD compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RBC vs. TD. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- RBC scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- TD scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- TD had 219 more reviews than RBC that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- TD had 235 more reviews than RBC that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- TD had 197 more reviews than RBC that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- TD had 234 more reviews than RBC that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at TD full-time
The company sponsored my ACCA. In the years I worked there my salary increased and I was promoted.
The office I worked in was small and the job was becoming a bit dull towards the end. I was made redundant as they closed the office in the end but I got a great package
Advice to Management
HE was in London and I had no direct contact with them. Maybe they should be more present