Compare PwC vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at PwC vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than 5 years
Amazing people, the best and brightest in the industry. Supportive collegiate environment
None at all, RW is a great company to work in
Advice to Management
Thanks for all the support