Compare Priceline.com vs Bridgewater Associates BETASee how working at Priceline.com vs. Bridgewater Associates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Priceline.com vs. Bridgewater Associates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Priceline.com scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Bridgewater Associates scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Priceline.com.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bridgewater Associates.
- "Priceline" was the most mentioned Con at Priceline.com.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bridgewater Associates.
I have been working at Priceline.com full-time for more than a year
Modern stack and innovation is being promted.
This is a bit of over structuring with very strict boundaries that kind of limits ones ability to grow.
Advice to Management
Please let go of culture mine and yours and concentrate a bit on ours. Teams should not have to fight for access if they want to innovative.