Compare Pinterest vs Uber BETASee how working at Pinterest vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pinterest vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pinterest scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pinterest.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Pinterest for less than a year
Free Food, Good Location, Nice Office
Dishonest Management, Weird Culture, lacking in experience. Everyone's 12 years old.
Advice to Management
If you constantly tell a person they are 98% sure to go permanent. If you GUARANTEE them a 6 month contract extension if perm position didn't materialize then you need to keep that promise. I turned... down a 6 month contract offer from another company based on what Pinterest Management said to me. Now i'm out of work at short notice during the COVID 19 crisis. No healthcare, no income and will definitely lose my apartment and place to live as a result. All my savings gone, and my life at risk in one of the worst healthcare crisis in modern history. You wouldn't think i had achieved 125% of my December target would you???