Compare Petrofac vs BRF BETASee how working at Petrofac vs. BRF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Petrofac vs. BRF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Petrofac scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- BRF scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Oil and gas" was the most mentioned Pro at Petrofac.
- "Oportunidade de" was the most mentioned Pro at BRF.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Petrofac.
- "Falta de" was the most mentioned Con at BRF.
I worked at Petrofac full-time for more than 8 years
Great team work and the management are open minded.
Not all managers are well qualified. overtime working is a nature in this company and without payback.
Advice to Management
improve your diversity management skills and maintain good work-life balance.
I worked at BRF full-time
Exciting industry Big popular brands Big Budgets Lots of job autonomy Innovative mindset high calibre employees
Portuguese dominant culture. High employee turnover. Environment isn't collaborative. Despite strong values, they weren't reflected in the culture Employees don't feel comfortable to speak up... and voice their true opinions or feelings. Upper management didn't handle restructuring and uncertainty well, causing employees to fear for their job security which caused distrust among colleagues. Lots of company politics and corridor discussions.